Tata Sky Recharge
Tata Sky Recharge, from one of the revolutionary DTH services in India Tata Sky, are available online also. There are various ways, other than Online Tata Sky Recharge, using which Tata Sky Customers can recharge their Tata Sky Account. Tata Sky is one among the first few DTH Players and offers a number of exclusive Satellite Dish programs. Tata Sky DTH service was released in India in the year of 2006. These services consist of an impressive range of Tata Sky Packages and Channels of different genres. Tata Sky is a partnership between the Tata Group of companies and the Star Group and this successful venture has now launched Tata Sky HD services also. Tata Sky is one of the first DTH services providers in India and it is still performing well in all parts of the country. Like all the other DTH companies in India, Tata Sky has also customized their prices to expand its reach in the country.
Tata Sky Recharge Plans And Packages
For latest Tata Sky Recharge Plans and Packages use: www.tatasky.com/channel-packages.html
Any customer can buy and subscribe to any of the offers provided by the Tata sky. The company has recently launched an advanced version of its DTH service known as Tata Sky Plus. At times individual may thing as how to go by Tata Sky Recharge when the registration gets over. There are different techniques for Tata Sky Recharge. Following are the Tata Sky Recharge Procedures according to the specific methods. If you still face any difficult in Tata Sky recharge, then you can dial Tata Sky customer care numbers.
Tata Sky Recharge Options
1. Tata Sky Recharge Online
This makes for a very convenient way to Tata Sky recharge. You can log on to Tata Sky Website for easy recharge. Once your Tata Sky is activated, log on to www.mytatasky.com to register. Make the best use of our Tata Sky Online Recharge service!
To recharge your account you will have to click on the ‘Account Recharge’ option. You can make your payment using following methods:
- Credit Cards: All MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Diners Cards accepted.
- Debit Cards: Debit cards of all leading banks are accepted.
- Net Banking: Simply select your bank from the list of banks available
Other online recharge services
Apart from above Online Recharge Services, you can also recharge your Tata Sky account online using the following services:
- Bank of India Instapay
- Citibank Bill Payment
- Visa Bill Pay
2. Tata Sky Recharge Using Helpline Number
The Tata Sky Helpline Number is another easy and practical way to recharge your Tata Sky Account using your credit card. Call on the Tata Sky Support Number, choose the ‘Recharge’ option and use ‘Pay by Credit score Card’ option to recharge the account. Tata Sky Helpline Number for MTNL/BSNL lines is given below.
Recharge Tata Sky from MTNL/BSNL lines: 1860-425-6633
Apart from this contact detail, there are some other numbers for Tata Sky Recharge.
Recharge Tata Sky From other lines
- Western India: 020-6600-6633
- Northern India: 0172-6600-6633
- North East: 0361-6000-6633
- Southern & Eastern India: 040-6600-6633
3. Tata Sky Recharge through Your Local Dealer
Most Tata Sky Dealers can help you recharge your Tata Sky Account. They could either hand over Tata Sky Recharge Vouchers to you or create expenses through an easy painless and electronic transaction. For the latter, basically pay money similar to the preferred recharge quantity to your supplier with your customer ID. Your account will be charged instantly! The top-up can be for any amount between Rs 185 & Rs 9,999.
In case, you buy a Tata Sky Recharge Coupon through a tata sky regional dealer, scratch the opposite of the Tata Sky Recharge Coupon, get the 16 number PIN & then use the PIN through any of the following methods:
a) SMS RC (16-digit recharge PIN) to 56633 from your Registered Mobile Number (RMN)
b) Log on to www.mytatasky.com; go to ‘Account Recharge’ and select ‘Voucher Recharge’ to enter the 16 digit PIN
c) Call the Tata Sky helpline, select ‘Recharge’ option and use the ‘Pay by Recharge Voucher’ option.
4. Recharge Tata Sky through Cheque payment
Basically create a check in favor of ‘Tata Sky Ltd.’ and drop it at the Skypak drop box in your area. Please do remember to write your Tata Sky customer ID and your mobile number on the opposite of the check.
Moreover, please also make sure that your check is:
- Local/at par
- Not post-dated
- For a minimum amount of Rs 500 (cheques with amounts lower than Rs 500 will not be accepted)
- Correct for the amount mentioned in figures & words
Please allow for 3 working days for your transaction to recognize and indicate in your Tata Sky account.
5. Recharge Tata Sky through Mobile
Use the atom program from your cellphone to recharge your Tata Sky account. All you need is a Java MIDP2.0 cellphone that is GPRS enabled. Simply deliver an SMS to download the program, sign-up and you can recharge your Tata Sky on-the-go.
- Make sure that your Java MIDP 2.0 cell phone is triggered with GPRS.
- SMS <atom> to 54959 from your cell phone.
- The reaction you get will contain a URL web link to download a program on your cellphone.
- Once the program is downloaded, you will have to sign-up yourself and submit your credit card. Your cellular display will guide you through 4 simple actions of signing up and help you produce a Customer ID and a 6-digit PIN. Should you need any support with the signing up procedure, you could contact 022-26846688 for support.
- The ‘services’ menu on the application will allow you to carry out all your dealings – applying your credit card, adding/deleting suppliers, paying, upgrading information, referring friends etc.
6. Recharge Tata Sky through Auto Debit
The Auto Charge ability is yet another easy and practical transaction option. With this availability, you are guaranteed continuous watching of your Tata Sky. By using this, you approve Tata Sky to charge your bank account/credit cards for a fixed amount of Rs 500 every time your Tata Sky account reaches at Rs 200. You will have to first sign-up for this facility.