Home » Finance » Insurance » SBI Life Insurance Customer Care Number

SBI Life Insurance Customer Care Number

August 9, 2012 | Posted in Insurance
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (1 votes, average: 4.00 out of 5)

SBI Life Insurance Customer Care Number solves your customer related issues within no time. You can dial this number and know more about the offering of SBI Life Insurance. SBI Life Insurance, one of the most popular Life Insurers in India, is a joint venture between State Bank of India and BNP Paribas Cardif. In this joint venture SBI owns 74% of the total capital and BNP Paribas Cardif the remaining 26%. SBI Life Insurance offers its solutions to customers all over India. It functions in India with an authorized capital of Rs. 2,000 crores and a paid up capital of Rs 1,000 crores. When the India government opened the Life Insurance Sector to private companies, SBI started SBI Life as a joint venture with BNP Paribas in 2001. Today, SBI Life Insurance sells its Life Insurance Products to all segments of the society. If you want to buy a new SBI Life Insurance Policy or you have any general enquiries, please call SBI Life Insurance Customer Care Team on SBI Life Insurance Customer Care Number. You can dial SBI Life Insurance Customer Care Number from 9am to 9pm on all days.

SBI Life Insurance Contact Number

SBI Life Insurance Customer Care Number: 1800-22-9090 (Toll-free)
SBI Life Insurance Customer Care Number: 1800-222-123 or 1800-425-9010 (Toll-free for Policy & other complaints)

SBI Life offers a broad range of Insurance Services and products to customers where not only they can track your account generate premium online but also they can now pay their Premium Online with our Electronic Clearing Service which is hassle-free and minimizes time and effort. SBI Life Insurance Corporate Office is situates in Mumbai. If you are searching for the contact details, find them below. We have mentioned below comprehensive contact details of SBI Life Insurance Corporate Office. We provide you detailed address and pertinent contact number of SBI Life Insurance Corporate Office, Mumbai.

SBI Life Insurance Corporate Office Contact Details

Address: SBI Life Insurance Co. Ltd, Natraj, M.V. Road & Western Express Highway
Junction, Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400069
Contact Number: 022-6191 0000
E-mail: info@sbilife.co.in

SBI Life Insurance offers Individual Plans that include Protection Plans, Savings Plans, United Linked Plans, Child Plans, Pension Plans, Health Plans and Group Plans. If you want t o any of these plans, you can contact your nearest SBI Life Insurance Branch or call on SBI Life Insurance Customer Care Number. If you already have a plan and you have any Query or Grievances regarding it, you may contact to the following official.

SBI Life Insurance Correspondence for Queries or Grievances

Contact Person: Shri Rajkumar Raina (Head- Client Relationship)
Address: SBI Life Insurance Co. Ltd., Central Processing Centre Kapas Bhavan,
Plot 3A, Sector -10, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai – 400614
Contact Number: 022-66456241
E-mail: rajkumar.raina@sbilife.co.in

Comments (5)


    dear sir,
    i am a retiered from sbi service dated-31/0/2015 now i have a close the sbilife group insurence polcy. so now then what will be to do. pl.reply to me.OK.
    thanking you

  2. rajkumar chanchal

    mai jab bhi online primium jama karne ke liye site kholta hoo to date of birth ka calender nahi khulta hai jiske karan mai primium jama nahi kar pata ho.

  3. Vinay

    SBI Life Insurance Plan

    Get Online life insurance cover of Rs. 1 crore at just Rs. 6360* per year.

  4. jayasankar.k

    my policy number 24081114801 we want my account

  5. Pankaj Bhasin

    Hello Team,

    I would like to file a complaint against SBI-LIFE agent, his name is RAHUL SHARMA. He operates from New Delhi, and his registered ph number is +91-7503-178-948 (rahulsharma.sbilife@imail.com).

    I had applied for a term insurance policy for sum assured INR1 Crore which is successfully processed by Ashwani Arya (+91-9999-386-535, ashwani.arya@sbi-life.com). I have provided my ITR, Licence, Voting card, Pan card, salary slips, cheques, HSBC offer letter etc as document proofs to avail this policy service.

    However, i have not been intimated for medical tests from last two weeks and now, it looks very suspicious to me b/c they are not responding to any calls & emails. I request you to take this very seriously b/c i don’t have any other option to escalate this to CONSUMER COURT. Please cooperate ASAP.

    Appreciate your urgent response.

    Many Thanks,
    Pankaj Bhasin

Leave a Reply


Get every new post on this blog delivered to your Inbox.

Join other followers: