IRCTC Customer Care Number
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation is a well-known subsidiary of the Indian Railways and is solely responsible for handling catering, travel and online ticketing operations on a daily basis. The IRCTC Helpline Number is one convenient way to get comprehensive information regarding various services offered by IRCTC. It is known to be one of the biggest e-commerce website within Asia-Pacific region with six lakh registered users until 2013. If you have any issues, complaints or query, dial IRCTC Complaint Number for instant solutions within no time. For any kind of help, please dial IRCTC Customer
Care Number or IRCTC Toll Free Number to know more about your ticket status.
IRCTC Customer Care Number
- IRCTC Toll Free Number: 1800-111-139 (24 Hours)
- IRCTC Railway Catering Complaints Number: 1800-111-321 (Toll free)
- IRCTC Customer Care: 139 (24 Hours)
- IRCTC Delhi Customer Care: 011-3934-0000, 011-23340000
- IRCTC Mumbai Customer Care: 022-2530-0000
- IRCTC Hyderabad Customer Care: 040-2530-0000
- IRCTC Bangalore Customer Care: 080-2530-0000
- IRCTC Chennai Customer Care: 044-2530-0000
- IRCTC Ahmedabad Customer Care: 079-2530-0000
- IRCTC Chandigarh Customer Care: 172-2530-0000
IRCTC is in charge of catering services on trains such as All Duranto Express, Frakkha Express, Maitree Express, Kandhari Express and rest all of trains operated by Zonal Railways railway stations across India. IRCTC is better known for transforming the pattern of Railway Ticketing in India. It has developed Internet-based Rail Ticket Booking and Cancellation facilities through its website, as well as from the cell phones via GPRS or SMS. Some of the awards and recognitions won by IRCTC are:
- Indian e-Retail Awards 2015 for Leisure and Travel e-Retailer of the Year
- IRCTC App: Best Use Of App genre In Mobillion Event
- Website Of The Year Award for 2015
- "National Tourism Award of Excellence" by Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India
- "National Award for E-Governance, 2007-08" mutually by Department of IT, Govt. of India and Govt. of Haryana
- "Genius of the Web Award 2007" for Best E-Gov PSU Site by CNBC
- IRCTC Maharaja Express for CNBC-AWAAZ Travel Award 2015 for Best Luxury Train
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) planned to set up its premium Executive Lounge services at 16 more stations for offering excellent airport lounge-like services to passengers at best prices. As per latest news, IRCTC's e-ticketing portal can be operated in Hindi language as well. Dial IRCTC Customer Care Number to know more about recent updates.
The tickets PNR Status is also made available here lately. The entire online payment process at IRCTC involves complex system of technical and telecommunication networking integration and is highly dependent on internet connectivity across various constituents. Any failure or delay in online payment process may cause transaction failure before completion. Following actions will be taken as per the situation:
Money Debited But Ticket Not Booked
|Status in “My Transactions”||Cause||Action by IRCTC||Action by Bank|
|Payment Settled but Ticket Not Booked||•Passenger opted for particular berth at the time of booking and ticket not booked due to choice of Berth not available. •Other reasons such as network failures etc.||Amount is credited back on next day to the respective Bank.||Bank credits back the amount within 2-3 working days in Account through which booking was done.|
|Settlement Failed and Ticket Not Booked||•System or network failure at Banks end or at PG before remitting Ticket Amount to IRCTC .||Amount is not credited to IRCTC Account.||Amount is with Bank. Bank will refund the money after due verification.|
IRCTC confirmed plans to set up over 50 multi-cuisine meals plazas at significant railway stations throughout the nation during the current year. The Food Plazas have modern furnishings; air conditioned ambience and 24* 7 functions for a memorable experience. IRCTC has inaugurated a Call Centre for Railway Enquiry and has introduced Indian Railways Enquiry Number, i.e.139, to get detailed knowledge about tickets and PNR. For PNR Enquiry, you can also send an SMS. Write PNR in write option of your message box and your 10 Digit PNR Number and send it to 139. Also, you can now cancel your tickets with this number by giving a call.
IRCTC has integrated with Simpli5d Technologies to introduce captchas on its train ticket booking website. Also, it has proposed for installation of food vending machines with 6-7 menus to the Railway Board. It has recently introduced tour packages for Gatimaan Express passengers to Agra and is planning to organize international trips to US, Europe.