Airtel Customer Care Number
Bharti Airtel Limited presents the Airtel Customer Care Number to have a medium to connect with the customers all over the nation. A team of efficient, qualified, professional and reliable executives is available for the customers’ services. The Airtel Customer Toll Free Number can be accessed by the customer for any inquiry about the products or the services provided. Note the Airtel Complaint Number for any further issues or queries regarding the post-paid or prepaid plans is provided. Airtel Money Transaction Number is also provided for customers who look out for an easy operation.
Airtel Customer Care Toll Free Number: 1800-103-4444
Airtel Contact Numbers
- Airtel Customer Care Enquiry Number: 121 (50paise / 3 min.)
- Airtel Customer Care Complaint & Service Number: 198 (toll-free)
- Airtel BlackBerry Service Number: 7070
- Airtel Money Transactions Code: *400# have a limit of Rs 5,000 per transaction.
Unsubscribe the Airtel VAS Services SMS Code: 155223.
Airtel, a well reputed telecommunication service provider in the nation, has recorded stupendous growth since its beginning in the country. Today, it is the most powerful integrated Telecommunications Service provider firms across India. Be Free to dial Airtel Customer Care Executive Number in case you have some queries or complaints.
If you want to talk to the Airtel Customer Care Executive, you can dial 121 followed by 9.
In 2015, Airtel launched Airtel 4G as a new initiative for smooth networking transactions without any slow connections. As per recent updates, Airtel has been growing slowly and has expanded 4G services up to 40 towns in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, reducing the plight of the people with backward connection and broadband issues.
Airtel Regional Customer Care Numbers such as Airtel Mumbai Customer Care Number and Airtel Bangalore Customer Care Number from Mumbai and Bangalore geographies help customers to get instant solutions to their queries in their own language.
Being an Indian Multinational Telecommunications Services Company, Airtel manages the functioning in 20 countries across South Asia, Africa, and the Channel Islands, and has been proposing various cellular services such as GSM, 3G and 4G LTE mobile services, fixed line broadband and voice services. It has earned the title of the major cellular facility provider in India, with 230.66 million subscribers till June 2015. Largest operator in South Asia and third largest in the world, Airtel has made its remark as a dependable institution. At the Adam Smith Asia Awards 2015, Airtel was declared the winner of the Top Treasury Team (Asia) Awards.
Regional Airtel Customer Care Number
- Airtel Postpaid Assam Customer Care Number: 9954012345
- Airtel Prepaid Assam Customer Care Number: 9954099540
- Airtel Postpaid Andhra Pradesh Customer Care Number: 9849012345
- Airtel Prepaid Andhra Pradesh Customer Care Number: 9849098490
- Airtel Postpaid Bihar Customer Care Number: 9934012345
- Airtel Prepaid Bihar Customer Care Number: 9934099340
- Airtel Postpaid Chennai Customer Care Number: 9840012345
- Airtel Prepaid Chennai Customer Care Number: 9840198401
- Airtel Postpaid Delhi NCR Customer Care Number: 9810012345
- Airtel Prepaid Delhi NCR Customer Care Number: 9810198101
- Airtel Postpaid Gujarat Customer Care Number: 9898012345
- Airtel Prepaid Gujarat Customer Care Number: 9898098980
- Airtel Postpaid Haryana Customer Care Number: 9896012345
- Airtel Prepaid Haryana Customer Care Number: 9896098960
- Airtel Postpaid Himachal Pradesh Customer Care Number: 9816012345
- Airtel Prepaid Himachal Pradesh Customer Care Number: 9816098160
- Airtel Postpaid Jammu Customer Care Number: 9906012345
- Airtel Prepaid Jammu Customer Care Number: 9906099060
- Airtel Postpaid Karnataka Customer Care Number: 9845012345
- Airtel Prepaid Karnataka Customer Care Number: 9845098450
- Airtel Postpaid Kerala Customer Care Number: 9895012345
- Airtel Prepaid Kerala Customer Care Number: 9895198951
- Airtel Postpaid Kolkata Customer Care Number: 9831012345
- Airtel Prepaid Kolkata Customer Care Number: 9831098310
- Airtel Postpaid Mumbai Customer Care Number: 9892012345
- Airtel Prepaid Mumbai Customer Care Number: 9892098920
- Airtel Postpaid Maharashtra Customer Care Number: 9890012345
- Airtel Prepaid Maharashtra Customer Care Number: 9890098900
- Airtel Postpaid Madhya Pradesh Customer Care Number: 9893012345
- Airtel Prepaid Madhya Pradesh Customer Care Number: 9893098930
- Airtel Postpaid Orissa Customer Care Number: 9937012345
- Airtel Prepaid Orissa Customer Care Number: 9937099370
- Airtel Postpaid Punjab Customer Care Number: 9815012345
- Airtel Prepaid Punjab Customer Care Number: 9815098150
- Airtel Postpaid Rajasthan Customer Care Number: 9829012345
- Airtel Prepaid Rajasthan Customer Care Number: 9950099500
- Airtel Postpaid Tamil Nadu Customer Care Number: 9894012345
- Airtel Prepaid Tamil Nadu Customer Care Number: 9894198941
- Airtel Postpaid Uttar Pradesh East Customer Care Number: 9935012345
- Airtel Prepaid Uttar Pradesh East Customer Care Number: 9935199351
- Airtel Postpaid Uttar Pradesh West Customer Care Number: 9897012345
- Airtel Prepaid Uttar Pradesh West Customer Care Number: 9897098970
- Airtel Postpaid West Bengal Customer Care Number: 9933012345
- Airtel Prepaid West Bengal Customer Care Number: 9933099330
Airtel comprises a strong network of Airtel Zonal Offices, Airtel Regional Offices, Airtel Head Offices, etc. The registered Airtel Head Office is situated in the National Capital of India, New Delhi. Below is given the Airtel Head Office Delhi Contact Details.
Airtel Registered Office Contact Details
- Address: Bharti Crescent, 1, Nelson Mandela Road, Vasant Kunj, Phase 2, New Delhi – 110070
- Contact Number: +91 11 46666100, +91 11 42666500
- Fax: +91 11 4166-6137
Since Airtel is the largest telecom service provider in the country and thousands of new users add to the subscriber base of the company every day, it becomes quite necessary that users are informed with every update that’s happening. All this is done through media and to facilitate the source, the company has an office called Bharti Airtel Corporate Communications in Gurgaon, Haryana.
Media Contacts of Bharti Airtel Corporate Communications
- Address: 6th floor, tower A, Plot # 16, Udyog Vihar – Phase – IV, Gurgaon, Haryana – 122001
- Contact Number: 91 – 124 – 4222-222
- E-mail: Airtel.communications@Airtel.in