MTS Customer Care Number
MTS is one of the leading global Telecommunications Groups offering quality Telecom services in India. Within a very short span of time, MTS India has strengthened its position in Indian Telecom Sector, and is giving a tough competition to existing major players in Telecom Sector of India. MTS Customer Care Number looks after all the issues of MTS Customers regarding their GSM and CDMA connections. Get in touch with MTS Customer Support Team by dialling MTS Customer Care Number to resolve your network complaints or can get information on new Postpaid and prepaid plans. So that i
ts customers in India could avail hassle-free MTS Customer Care Services, the company has started a MTS Toll Free Number. Below mentioned MTS Helpline Number help customers to get more information on new MTS plans and schemes. We provide MTS Toll Free Number for all and MTS users only. Besides this, if anyone has some complaints about company’s services, dial MTS Complaint Number for quick response.
MTS India Customer Care Number
- MTS Toll Free Number for all Users: 1800-200-0100
- MTS Toll Free Number: 155 (for MTS Users)
- MTS Complaint Number: 198
MTS is one of the fastest growing Telecom Companies in the world with major presence in countries like Russia, Eastern Europe and Central Asia. It offers broadband Internet, wireless voice, messaging and data services all across India.
In 2008, Sistema created 74:26 joint ventures in regard with India’s Shyam Group in order to launch Sistema Shyam Teleservices (SSTL) with a Pan Indian approach to offer CDMA services. 2009 saw MTS brand being introduced in the districts of Tamil Nadu, Kerala and W. Bengal.
As per the reports, the Russian government planned to overtake a total of 20% stake in SSTL for about $700,000 million. Currently, Reliance Communications has acquired Sistema's MTS India in all-stock deal and has overtaken the management.
Apart from some national Customer Care Numbers, MTS provides several Regional MTS Customer Care Numbers. Customers can make a call at their state’s Toll-free Number and get their problems solved within no time in your preferred language. MTS Delhi Customer Care Number, MTS Mumbai Customer Care Number, MTS Bangalore Customer Care Number and MTS Chennai Customer Care Number are also mentioned below.
Regional MTS Customer Care Numbers
- MTS Andhra Pradesh Customer Care Number: 9133-155-155
- MTS Bihar Customer Care Number: 9135-155-155
- MTS Delhi Customer Care Number: 9136-155-155
- MTS Gujarat Customer Care Number: 9137-155-155
- MTS Haryana Customer Care Number: 9138-155-155
- MTS Jharkhand Customer Care Number: 9135-155-155
- MTS Karnataka Customer Care Number: 9141-155-155
- MTS Kerala Customer Care Number: 9142-155-155
- MTS Kolkata Customer Care Number: 9143-155-155
- MTS Madhya Pradesh Customer Care Number: 9145-155-155
- MTS Maharashtra Customer Care Number: 9145-155-155
- MTS Mumbai Customer Care Number: 9146-155-155
- MTS North East Customer Care Number: 9147-155-155
- MTS Rajasthan Customer Care Number: 9875-155-155
- MTS Tamil Nadu Customer Care Number: 9150-155-155
- MTS Uttar Pradesh East Customer Care Number:9151-155-155
- MTS Uttar Pradesh West Customer Care Number: 9152-155-155
- MTS West Bengal Customer Care Number: 9153-155-155
- MTS Chennai Customer Care Number: 9150-155-155
- MTS Bangalore Customer Care Number: 9141-155-155
MTS has pan-India presence with several MTS Head Offices all across major cities in India. Following above are the contact information of MTS Head Offices in India. MTS has established four Head Offices in four metropolitan cities of India, that are Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata and Mumbai.