Reliance Customer Care Number
Reliance Communications Ltd. (RCOM) is one of the most reputed Internet and Telecommunications Company with its headquarters located in Mumbai, India. The company specializes in offering broadband services, DTH and CDMA (CDMA2000, 1xRTT, EV-DO), GSM (Voice, 2G, 3G) mobile services. Reliance Customer Care Number and Reliance Toll Free Number are available for Reliance customers to stay updated regarding Reliance Telecom Services across India. Customers can easily get in touch with Customer Care Team by making a simple call at Reliance Head Office Contact Number to get comprehensive inform
ation on GSM & CDMA connections, Postpaid & prepaid plans, new connections and other Services. By dialling Reliance Helpline Number, you can save your precious time and get your issues resolved from the convenience of your home.
If you want to talk to the Reliance Customer Care Executive, you can dial 333, 1/2 for (select language), then press 4 (for other assistance), press 2 and call will be delivered to Reliance customer care executive.
Reliance Contact Number
- Reliance Toll Free Number: 1800-200-1005 (For All Users)
- Reliance Customer Care Number: 30333333 (For Other Network Users)
- Reliance Customer Care Number for J & K: 9018090180
- Reliance Broadband Customer Care Number: 3033-7777 (For All Users)
- Reliance Broadband Toll Free Number: 1800-3000-7777 (For All users)
- Reliance Broadband Toll Free Number: *377 (For Reliance Users)
- Reliance Toll Free Video Conference Number: for Next AGM or Board Meetings: 1800-200-9191 (10 AM – 6 PM, Mon-Sat)
Reliance, fourth largest telecom operator in India, has been widely acclaimed for offering the world-class Telecom Services and Congestion-free Network to customers across the nation. Established in 2004, Reliance Communications emerged as one of largest Private Sector Company in Information and Communication domains in India with 109.90 million subscribers as of June 2015. It empowers them to enjoy undisputed network services along with other comprehensive range of world-class facilities like Reliance Online Recharge, Reliance Pre-paid and Reliance Post-paid Services.
If you have some queries or complaints regarding Reliance Phone Services, you can dial below mentioned Reliance Complaint Number. With this number, you can directly speak to Reliance Customer Care Staff to know more about their recently launched services, plans and tariffs. Reliance users can feel free to contact the following Reliance Customer Care Number in case they need help regarding any customer-related issue.
Reliance JIO INFOCOMM and Reliance Communications collaborated for providing seamless 4g LTE Services at best rates. In Dec 2015, the company launched 'Dataloan' Facility for users to ensure continuous online streaming. It has also integrated with Aircel for expanding its wireless networks and emphasise on uninterrupted online surfing. Shah Rukh Khan is brand ambassador of Reliance Jio. Dial Reliance Toll Free Number for more updates and feedbacks or get an interpersonal session by noting down Reliance Head Office Address and visiting the headquarters.
Reliance Service Numbers For Reliance Users
- Reliance Customer Care Postpaid Enquiry Number: *222
- Reliance Customer Care Prepaid Enquiry Number: *333
- Reliance Complaint Number: 198 (Toll free)
- Reliance Toll free NDNC Registry Number: 1909 SMS 1909 with keywords ‘START DND’ for registration and ‘STOP DND’ for de-registration.
Reliance Toll free NDNC Registry Number: 1909 SMS 1909 with keywords ‘START DND’ for registration and ‘STOP DND’ for de-registration.
Reliance enjoys a powerful presence in terms of connectivity and has spread its network to the entire length and breadth of the country. Besides the newly launched state-of-the-art Head Office in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, Reliance Communications has impressive number of Zonal Offices in all parts of India.
Reliance Head Office Address
- Reliance Communications Limited
- Address: A Block, 2nd Floor, DAKC, Kopar Khairane, Navi Mumbai – 400710
- Fax: 022-303-88005