Telenor Customer Care Number
Headquartered in Gurgaon, Telenor is an Indian Mobile Network Operator, with presence across the entire length and breadth of the country. Telenor is a joint venture between Telenor Group, Norway and Unitech Group, India. The company had begun operations in 2008 under the name Unitech until 2009, when Unitech Group and Telenor Group agreed to enter a joint venture to form Uninor. In 2015, Uninor was rebranded as Telenor. Currently the company owns license to offer Mobile Telephony Services in each of India’s 6 Telecom Circles covering over 600 million customers. Telenor offers Telephonic Services based on the GSM Technology. The services of the group are commercially available in 13 circles across India.
Telenor Customer Care Number connects you to India’s fastest growing Telecom Service Provider Company Telenor . In case you are experiencing any problem with company’s services or want to know more about its products in India, call on following Telenor Customer Care Numbers. Their customer care executives are available round the clock to offer their clients with satisfying and reasonalbe solutions. We have mentioned below Telenor Customer Care Enquiry Number and Telenor Toll free Complaint & Service Number.
Telenor Customer Care Number for Enquiry and Complaint
- Telenor Customer Care Enquiry Number: 121 (50paise / 3 min.)
- Telenor Toll free Complaint & Service Number: 198
On September 23, 2015 Uninor was rebranded as Telenor. The company subsequently started operating with this name, after Telenor Group bought 100% stake in the company.
As of 2015 data Uninor boasts of a customer base of 50.7 million users and a total staff of 3,338 employees. The company operates in India with more than 22,000 partners. Its products and services are available in more than 375,000 delivery outlets run by 1,900 distributors across the country. Apart from one National Headquartered in Gurgaon, Telenor is an Indian Mobile Network Operator, with presence across the entire length and breadth of the coountry.
The company has assigned State Telenor Toll-free Numbers for all Telecom Circles in India. Customers can feel free to contact the Regional Telenor Customer Support Team and get information in the local language of that state. Following numbers are Regional Telenor Customer Care Numbers of several Indian states. Using them, you can get to know more on Telenor Packages, Telenor Plans, Uninor best Pre-paid Plans, Telenor 3G, Telenor Pre-paid Recharge, Telenor Online Recharge and Telenor Mobiles in your mother tongue.
Regional Telenor Customer Care Number
- Telenor Andhra Pradesh Customer Care Number: 90590-90590
- Telenor Bihar Customer Care Number: 91220-91220
- Telenor Gujarat Customer Care Number: 91730-91730
- Telenor Haryana Customer Care Number: 90530–90530
- Telenor Karnataka Customer Care Number: 90600-90600
- Telenor Kerala Customer Care Number: 90610-90610
- Telenor Kolkata Customer Care Number: 90620-90620
- Telenor Madhya Pradesh Customer Care Number: 91740-91740
- Telenor Maharashtra Customer Care Number: 91750-91750
- Telenor Mumbai Customer Care Number: 91720-91720
- Telenor Orissa Customer Care Number: 91240-91240
- Telenor Punjab Customer Care Number: 90560-90560
- Telenor Tamil Nadu Customer Care Number: 91710-91710
- Telenor U.P. (East) Customer Care Number: 91250-91250
- Telenor U.P. (West) Customer Care Number: 90580-90580
- Telenor West Bengal Customer Care Number: 91260-91260
The Telenor Corporate Office is based in the city of Gurgaon, Haryana. Customers can directly contact to the Corporate Office if they are interested in entering into a business relationship with the company or other business purposes. Address of the Corporate Office is given below.
Uninor Corporate Office Contact Details
- Address: Ground Floor, Masterpiece, Sector 54, DLF Golf Course Road,
(opp Hotel Ibis), Gurgaon 122002, Haryana, India
- Contact Number: 0124-3329000