Vodafone Customer Care Number India
Vodafone India Ltd. is the second biggest mobile network operator established in India, and has approximately 185 million subscribers in its account as of June 2015. Vodafone, which offers the widest range of Prepaid and Post-paid Connections to the customers through an extensive network of delivery outlets, has become one of the most trusted Telecom Service Providers operational in India. After 3G, Vodafone has introduced innovative 4G services in Mumbai from February 2016, and is planning to extend the service in other cities as well. Vodafone Customer Care Number is a multipurpose number that can be contacted for a great number of services. You can also know more about Vodafone Services, Tariffs and other Vodafone Plans. You can get instantaneous support from Vodafone Customer Care after dialling Vodafone Toll Free Number. You can also find Vodafone Regional Customer Care Numbers in this post for several Indian states.
Vodafone India Customer Support Number
- Vodafone Customer Care Number: +91-9811098110 (for all users)
- Vodafone Customer Care Number: 111 (for Vodafone users)
- Vodafone Toll-free Number for Complaint & Service: 198
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vodafone India took the initiative to demand for more “quality spectrum” at affordable prices for other tele-companies to cater to the networking demands of net-savvy population. Vodafone India has collaborated with HDFC and ICICI in rolling out the M-Pesa service all over India. The brand has been ranked as the 16th most trusted brand in India by The Brand Trust Report.
On 17th Jan 2015, Vodafone India revealed its iPhone plans for subscribers all over India. The services that the company offers to its customers are Mobile Telephony and Wireless Broadband Services. Earlier it was only in Telecommunications, but now they are also in Broadband Services with 3G enabled. In case you come across any difficulty or need help, feel free to dial Vodafone Complaint Number to resolve your query.
Vodafone offers one of the best recharge options for its customers, starting right from Rs. 10 to more than thousands. On an advert platform, Vodafone features 2 bees, Jack and Mike, voiced Karl Theobald and Dan Antopolski, which became a universal sensation. As of now, Indian boxing champ Mary Kom will be announced as the global brand ambassador for the company next year. Vodafone has started giving out “Chota Credit”, an innovative feature which allows the user to apply for a minimum credit of Rs. 10 in case of emergency.
If you want Vodafone Customer Care Services in your own language, you can dial Vodafone Regional Customer Care Number according to your region. To contact Vodafone Customer Care Executive, please dial 111, then press 7 and listen to all the options and again press 1.
Vodafone India Customer Care Number
- Vodafone Assam Customer Care Number: 9706097060
- Vodafone Andhra Pradesh Customer Care Number: 9885098850
- Vodafone Bihar Customer Care Number: 9709097090
- Vodafone Chennai Customer Care Number: 9884098840
- Vodafone Chhattisgarh Customer Care Number: 9713097130
- Vodafone Delhi Customer Care Number: 9811098110
- Vodafone Gujarat Customer Care Number: 9825098250
- Vodafone Haryana Customer Care Number: 9813098130
- Vodafone Himachal Pradesh Customer Care Number: 9736097360
- Vodafone Jharkhand Customer Care Number: 9709097090
- Vodafone J & K Customer Care Number: 9796097960
- Vodafone Karnataka Customer Care Number: 9886098860
- Vodafone Kerala Customer Care Number: 9846098460
- Vodafone Kolkata Customer Care Number: 9830098300
- Vodafone Mumbai Customer Care Number: 9820098200
- Vodafone Post-paid Maharashtra Customer Care Number: 9823098230
- Vodafone Prepaid Maharashtra Customer Care Number: 9923399233
- Vodafone Madhya Pradesh Customer Care Number: 9713097130
- Vodafone Orissa Customer Care Number: 9776097760
- Vodafone Punjab Customer Care Number: 9888098880
- Vodafone Rajasthan Customer Care Number: 9828098280
- Vodafone Tamil Nadu Customer Care Number: 9843098430
- Vodafone Uttar Pradesh West Customer Care Number: 9719097190
- Vodafone Uttar Pradesh East Customer Care Number: 9839098390
- Vodafone West Bengal Customer Care Number: 9732097320
- Vodafone North East Customer Care Number: 9774097740
Vodafone is one of the leading firms in Telecommunication Sector worldwide. It was established in 1994 and was known as Hutch, but now has an established client base all over India with the brand name Vodafone. It is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Vodafone India Head Office Address and Vodafone India Head Office Contact Number are mentioned below for an easy access.
Vodafone India Head Office Contact Details
Address: Vodafone India Limited
Peninsula Corporate Park Ganpatrao Kadam Marg,
Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400013 India
Contact Number: +91 71715000
Fax: +91 22 24963645